66-69 Rabans Close
Alpeco supplies a large range of loading arms, including: fuel loading arms; chemical loading arms; truck loading arms; truck unloading arms; Stainless Steel Loading Arms; tanker loading arms and rail loading arms. These are available in various sizes and materials including aluminium and stainless steel. Loading arms can be supplied for both top loading and bottom loading.The loading arms can be incorporated in a variety of loading skids and loading systems.
Our 445 series 4” Bottom loading arm is robust in design and can equally be specified for small depot loading skids or large main stream oil terminal gantries where bottom loading rates of up to 2500 LPM are required
Designed with the operator in mind the 445’s spring balance mechanism is fully adjustable for height and balance thus making connection of the loading coupler to the tanker an effortless process. Powder coated for protection against the weather and petroleum environment the 445 Loading arm will give many years of service with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Powder coated, carbon Steel construction with PTFE seals.
- 3-part swivel joints at fulcrum and base for full vertical and horizontal operation and easy on site servicing
- Complete bottom loading arm comprises: 445 arm balance mechanism, top spool and or top apex swivel, aluminium drop tube, 4” drop hose and semi- auto API coupler.
The 445 Bottom Loading Arm is ideal for :
- Petroleum terminals
- Oil distribution depots
- Road and rail tanker loading facilities
- Top to bottom loading conversions.
- Bottom loading skids